In times past Crazy Kinux would email a question to the EVE Blogosphere and many bloggers would share their views on a particular subject. Alas, the Blogfather is no longer performing this service and whilst Rixx Javix has adopted The Blog Pack
, I don't believe he has any plans to fire off blog banters. However, it is a great concept and I see no reason for the tradition to fall by the wayside.
So I am writing this post in the hope that I can inspire some bloggers to throw their hat into the ring on a subject that a few of us have been discussing. I hope that the following paragraph might incite a few bloggers to re-ignite the Blog Banter flame. So if you've got a blog, feel free to pitch in.
EVE Quick Matches
Kirith Kodachi recently discussed the idea of what a World of Tanks style quick-match element would bring to EVE Online. Would the opportunity for a quick combat interest you? How could it be implemented? Could it be done without having a negative impact on existing gameplay elements? Or does such a concept have no place in EVE?
The following blogs have already touched upon the subject and might give you something to chew over. Come banter with us.
Blog Banter 26 Summary
- Kirith Kodachi @ Inner Sanctum of the Ninveah, World of Tanks - Lessons to be Learned
- Seismic Stan @ Freebooted, Suddenly Combat: World of Spaceships
- Arydanika @ And Knowing is Half the Battle, Blog Banter: Competition Arenas
- Harrigan Vonstudly @ Gun Turret Diplomacy, Blog Banter: Quick Matches. Eveharmony?
- Drackarn @ Sand,Cider and Spaceships, Eve Blog Banter - Quick Matches
- Rhavas @ Interstellar Privateer, NECL Season One
- Noise @ The Phoenix Diaries, Arena PvP
- Ender Black @ Pod Goo, Blog Banter: Quick Matches
- Mike Azariah @ A Missioneer in EVE, Blog Banter: Pinks
- Gul'Gotha @ Hero Tackle, Blog Banter EVE Quick Matches
- KuroMayuri @ KuroMayuri, Blog Banter: EVE Quick Matches
- Rixx Javix @ Eveoganda, Blog Banter: Arena Combat
- PyroTech03 @ Wandering the Void, Blog Banter: Arena Combat, and Playing Devil's Advocate
- Ripard Teg @ Jester's Trek, Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves
- Orakkus @ 2nd Anomaly From the Left, Blog Banter: Grand Stands Arena
- Suicidal Pancake @ Horizon's Edge, EVE Blog Banter: A Quick Solution For Combat
- Mabrick @ Mabrick's Mumblings, Chivalry, Not Cage Fights
- Toterra @ Scram Web, Blog banter: Arena
Labels: Blog Banter, discussion